Sustainaboard electric gates are a great way to provide a perfect entrance to your home. At Climate Autogates, we take the time to understand exactly what styles you like and guide you through your decision making process. All of our Sustainaboard electric gates are designed at our workshop just south of Cambridgeshire and then installed on a day that suits you. The installation goes through rigorous safety checks before we are happy to sign off, instruct you on how to operate and hand over the remotes to you for you to enjoy. If you would like more information on how the entire process works you can view our typical installation timeline.
Why Choose Sustainaboard
- Sustainaboards withstand the test of time, providing them with that additional strength that the standard composite material lacks.
- Protective, non-porous material means no risk of harmful insect infestations.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled, repurposed synthetic materials, these boards offer you a highly sustainable alternative to the traditional composite option.
- In manufacturing, our boards are made from 100% pure recycled Polystyrene and simply blown to create the effect of natural wood. This makes Sustainaboard a failsafe solution for outdoor applications, preventing harmful water absorption and maintaining the strength of your material
- Sustainaboard is manufactured to resist the effects of UV outdoors, including fading and discolouring. Your material will boast full vibrance and colour for the length of its life
Interested in buying the boards only? Head to the below to find out more
You can read all of our unbiased Google reviews to see what other customers thought of our service and why Climate Autogates are the best company to be installing your new property entrance. The downloads on this page contain more information on the styles and a guide on pricing. If you would like any more information please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can also request a quote by completing the request a quote form.