Sustainaboard Electric Gates
Automatic Sustainaboard Horizontal Design Gates. Black Metal frame clad with grey sustainaboards.
CAME BKV Automation System
Gates Monitored by Came Connect
Came Connect lets us remotely monitor the gates from a PC, smart phone or tablet. From any of these devices, we are able to see if the gates are open or closed.
Came Connect allows Climate Autogates to fully diagnose your gate automation systems, pin point any malfunctions and act rapidly and effectively. Allowing us to maintain and give greater reliability to the gates.
Should any faults occur we can then log on to the control board remotely. This allows us to see any errors, make adjustments to the control board and see the live state of the safety circuits.
- Installed July 2023
- REF: SBSC23
Why Choose Sustainaboard
- Sustainaboards withstand the test of time, providing them with that additional strength that the standard composite material lacks.
- Protective, non-porous material means no risk of harmful insect infestations.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled, repurposed synthetic materials, these boards offer you a highly sustainable alternative to the traditional composite option.
- In manufacturing, our boards are made from 100% pure recycled Polystyrene and simply blown to create the effect of natural wood. This makes Sustainaboard a failsafe solution for outdoor applications, preventing harmful water absorption and maintaining the strength of your material
- Sustainaboard is manufactured to resist the effects of UV outdoors, including fading and discolouring. Your material will boast full vibrance and colour for the length of its life
Interested in buying the boards only? Head to the below to find out more